Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fairwell

In summer a boat arrived in Thrupp with two rather interesting people on board.  I can’t explain why I was curious, I just knew they had something. 

When I met them briefly I just wanted to spend more time with them, and that I did before they set sail for southern climates.   I was so pleased when I discovered they were coming back up the Oxford this week and even more delighted that I was able to spend some time with them.  I don’t know what it is, but when I see them my heart smiles; they have got something and I have questions but for once I was reserved and kept them to myself. This morning they left so I walked up to wave them off at the lock.

I rarely look back, but today I did. Farewell good people, I hope we meet again. What I found there was Peace, Hope and Kindness.

DSC00276

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I know what you mean. I saw them again in Heyford

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home