Monday, September 12, 2011

Got It!

I am not very good at making decisions but I am rather pleased with myself for making this decision relatively quickly. I don't think the locals have ever quite recovered from my 'I think I will buy a camera sage' I spent so long looking into it that Mark Paris was heard to say rather loudly one morning 'Will someone just buy her the bloody camera'. That was enough to send me out to buy one!

Anyway, just as I was beginning to despair over EVER finding a motorcycle I came across the Aprilia Pegaso 650 Trail. I eventually took it for a test ride and I decided to buy it. I picked it up today. Here it is:
I am pleased but I am more pleased that my little 7 month nephew who had the holes in his heart stitched up last week is now beginning to make good improvements in the right direction.

Today also marked the return of my computer.

4 Comments:

Blogger BigJohn said...

Three life-enhancing achievements in one day - Hallelujah! Very Good News.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Keeping Up said...

Hoorah !!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

brilliant!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Malcolm said...

Hi Bones

Glad to learn your insurers settled for the full sum insured, well done!

I see the new bike has a top box and presume you've purchased a new helmet.

All we have to do now is recover your uninsured losses.

I've emailed my phone numbers.

Regards

Malcolm

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home