Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lovely things

I was shattered on Friday but I decided I should do some boating and feeling slightly revived I decided I would go through the lift bridge, which my neighbour decided to open for me.

There are several things that are a welcome sight to the single hander:

An open lift bridge:

IMAG0798 

A friend (Chris Wren) who unexpectedly arrives to do a couple of locks for me:IMAG0813

a boat coming out of a lock:IMAG0812

The unexpected sighting of friends:

IMAG0819

IMAG0817

and of course ones destination where I was met by some lovely people who phoned ahead to the pub to check that I could eat there.DSC08824

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That wasnt Tim and Annie in Jenny Rose 11

8:46 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I know. They have discovered the wide canal.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home