Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Granny

The dog girl and swan have been doing a lot of boating recently. I had always wondered why the tiller was called a swan neck but when we were doing some evening boating I noticed the tiller looks like a swan. Mum didn’t get a very good picture so I have done some drawing around it so you can see properly.

IMAG0822 swan

Anyway, swans are boring. Yesterday we went to the park and had an ice cream. I LOVE ice cream. Here is my guide to ice cream.

Get someone to hold it while you give it a big lick.

IMAG0839

then have a nibble of the cone:

IMAG0840

and another lick

IMAG0841

Then nibble the inside:

IMAG0842

and give the cone a lick

IMAG0843

and a nibble

IMAG0844

Scoff it

IMAG0845

Look proud and slightly pie-eyed with delight.

IMAG0849

Lots of Love

Boots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home