Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Mum was very lazy this morning because she isn't feeling very well. I thought it was going to be a very boring day, and then I heard a car door bang, a mutter, and then I heard Stanley! I LOVE Stanley. We needed walking so mum took us (very slowly!) over to Annies tea rooms, I love it there:



It was awfully exciting because mum had cake. Stanley thought he might like some cake:



but I had my eye on this bird instead:



Mum says it is rude to eat birds, so we went for a run in the field (mum stood still while Stanley and I had fun):



We were so exhausted that we ended up falling asleep this afternoon while Mum listened to a story.



Today Uncle 8ch has been painting his boat. I thought it was funny that the rainbow came out just as it started raining.



I hope you and Grandpa are well. I am a bit worried about Grandpa's compost heap, it has turned into a tree. He said it was just leaves, but would you keep an eye on it for me?

Lots of Love,
Your devoted Grandson
Boots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o boots grandpa has another compost heap now for you. The trouble is their is a lid to it, so maybe mummy could take the lid off for you!!! I think you might enjoy this one.

Father Christmas has been shopping early for you, ( God bless Royal Mail)
OPkease be good and look after mummy nicely, especially if she is too ill to eat cakes,

Free2live

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home