Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sheep, walks and Fish

I love it when James comes to visit, it is very relaxing and usually filled with fun and laughter, this time was no exception. On the way to the tea rooms to meet him I was walking down the tow path and spotted this:



To say boots went wild was an understatement. Sheep on the tow path is a most bizarre sight around here.. as I was near Mr Paris boat I banged on the roof and asked what he was going to do about it... amazingly enough he put on his wellies and dealt with the situation. With the towpath clear I carried on my journey.

James very sweetly offered to take Boots for a walk...



But I thought I had better accompany them. We tried taking a walk several times, and each time we were met by sheep or cows, eventually we managed to wind our way up to Shipton Lock where Boots ran off and started munching these:



The lock was beautiful as the evening light set in:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the evening light set in...
...at 9am ?

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, 9:08am

Nice photo though !

11:13 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

anonymous 9AM ish is when I posted it, but that is not when the event happened. It was some weeks ago as it happens, and yes, it was the evening light at shipton. My friend James visits in the evening.

11:24 PM  
Blogger 8ch said...

Mr Paris...sheep...wellies... :-O

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Linda said...

I LOVE that lock!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home