Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mercia Marina: Topiary

My attention was recently drawn to Mercia marina and I decided to take a look at the website to see what they are up to. I rather like topiary and was very impressed with this:



They have a couple of lovely pictures on the front page of the website too taken by Richard Triggs (NB Tichanme 2) of a kingfisher.

The website looks so good I am rather sorry I don't moor there.

Perhaps I should plant a hedge on the front deck and have a go at topiary myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

yeah! you could do a topiary bathroom!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Whitewater said...

one does worry about you, esp if you have a pair of shears in your hand...

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear, dad thinks we need a swan now-

Free2live

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home