Friday, August 03, 2012

To Classic

I had my heart set on a classic car. I was bought up with classics and vintages and finally it seemed that life had arranged itself that I too could enjoy a classic car. I used to have a Renault 5 and I rather missed the fun of getting up the hills.

So there came Hercules

IMAG0126

and there Hercules went.  I am still waiting for the final result of dear Hercules but I am hopeful all will be resolved soon. Really soon. Especially as it should have, and was promised to have been already.

While I was at the welders, they told me of another car that I might be interested in. I thought I would be and it started without any trouble (despite sitting in the flower bed for some time).

IMAG0123

It ran sweet and although it is the same model that I almost won on ebay before the Morris, my heart isn’t in it. It needs to be.

It will take a while to recover so I have gone back to the modern car.  I pick it up on Thursday. I am rather hoping Hercules will be resolved by then.

3 Comments:

Anonymous U-232 Weaselschreck said...

Here's an idea of how to pimp yer Mog... :o)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DD_tank

6:34 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

It has GONE!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous U-232 Weaselschreck said...

Consider it an option for future classic clapped out old bangers... :oP

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home