Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Barrow Boat and trike

Peter came by yesterday on his barrow boat. IMAG0089

He had had a fantastic day fishing and was bursting withe excitement.  He was on his 311th trip and I went along to see him get the boat out of the water and into his car.  I thought I might be able to help but it is a one-man job… he did let me carry the batteries though.

The oars make good handles for hauling the boat out.

IMAG0092

The boat gets lined up with the ramp

IMAG0094

and then there it is – a perfect fit.

IMAG0095

I also spotted this trike outside the local public house later in the evening.  I was too busy chatting to my neighbour to rush out and watch it roar into the distance:

IMAG0099

2 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Is that suede lining the prow?

1:37 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I don't think so.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home