Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Power points

My friend tells me he has 18power points in his kitchen. He discovered this while cleaning...I will overlook how long he has lived in his house...

18 Power sockets

It made me wonder what I would plug in if I lived there.

1. Washing machine
2. Tumble dryer
3. Fridge
4. Freezer (Vast quantities of peas and ice cubes)
5. Coffee machine
6. Kettle
7. Hand blender for soups
8. Whisk for meringues
9. Toaster
10. Small lamp
11. Shredder
12. Dremmel

12 things without even thinking about it!

13. Magimix
14. Radio

Now I am stuck...

15. Blender for fruit juice
16. Iron
17. deep fat fryer that I wont ever use
18. Fly killer

Not bad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But you'd still have to put in double plugs because you've forgotten the bread maker, ice cream maker, dog clippers (although maybe that's not a job for the kitchen) electric paella pan, Foreman grill, sandwich toaster.... On the boat I have the fridge, boiler and microwave.
18 appliances is a lot of worktop space

10:36 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Bones,
George is impressed that you would plug in and use a dremmel - I’d never heard of one before a few weeks ago when he decided that he couldn’t live without one, or was it two?

8:08 AM  
Anonymous NB SCHARNHORST said...

Never mind what you'd plug into a wall... Can we have more pictures of Boots please?! :o)

1:36 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

J&G - good point! there is a lot of work surface and I am sure there would be some spare.

I forgot to add a mobile phone and drill charger!!

George is a wise man!

Scharnhorst - Boots is too busy being a pirate to pose for the camera.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Halfie said...

What is a dremmel, please? Is it something for getting rust off boats?

10:39 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Halfie... It is a hand held rotary tool... I havent used it for this but i expect it would be excellent at getting tiny bits of rust off tiny boats. It is great for hobby work and drilling 1mm or smaller holes through false teeth and other things.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home