Sunday, July 22, 2012

Premature Morris

I don't think I have ever had quite so much fun, revelation and joy out of a car as I did out of Hercules the Morris Minor. Past tense because, to cut a not very long story short, I sold him...subject to the man turning up to buy him in a week or so. We had great fun, nearly all of us drove it and the laughter was something special. Although short lived I have enjoyed owning a classic. Now I need to find another car. For one reason and another I could do with a set of four wheels quite quicky so it looks like I will be finding a modern car for now and then in the future, maybe, visiting the classic line again. I HATE CAR SHOPPING...it plays havok with my already tentitive decision making process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home