Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Dear Granny and Grandpa

It was lovely to see you at the weekend (despite the lack of biscuits). Mum and I really enjoyed our weekend away and can’t wait to see you again…(perhaps I could have biscuits AND cuddles next time).

I have some wonderful news we are going on a WEEKEND AWAY!!! My best friend Caroline and John have been to a lovely place in Wales and I am planning to take Mum there in the Autumn.  I told mum to look up hotels, but she seems to have made a mistake and looked up camp sites…. could Grandpa have a word please?

There is a lovely Victorian railway there and they even allow dogs on the train (I checked) so long as their owners are well behaved. I usually keep Mum on a lead at all times so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem as she likes trains.  I will have to keep an eye on her though. Mum is prone to exchanging herself for a table which is the most extraordinary behaviour. Within moments of arriving in a building she has un-looped her hand from the lead and looped a chair leg or table through it instead. I don’t know what on EARTH runs through her head – perhaps she doesn’t think I will notice. It is quite unruly behaviour and I am not sure what to do about it.

Lots of Love

Boots

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alf said...

Whilst you are there you should also try this - http://www.festrail.co.uk/ over 40 miles of narrow guage.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home