Monday, February 07, 2011

Another Sunday

I took an early morning walk over Port Meadow with Boots and Molly and followed the Thames path around a bit. My friend Mo moors near here and I was going to visit but realised it was a most uncivilised time of day so had to resist the temptation and walk on by.

IMAG0197

Molly didn’t like the wooden bridge at all and she skulked across it. I was laughing too much to get a decent picture, but she has almost got the hang of it here but still looks a bit shifty.

IMAG0200

The Thames path is great. I read today that the towpath repair scheme in this area has been completed.

IMAG0202

There were some flowers telling a story overlooking the river

IMAG0204

and I nearly forgot to look backwards to enjoy the view behind me!

IMAG0206

and then home

IMAG0213

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home