Thursday, February 03, 2011

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Mum made me walk MILES at the weekend, it was absolutely exhausting. The only advantage being that I had plenty of time to practice my new skills. Mum has been muttering that I should be a bit more protective and a little less snoozy. I wasn’t sure what this meant, but I have worked it all out and have taken the opportunity to pretend to try and savage everything along the towpath.  I have been quite unpleasant. My lips curl up beautifully, the veins in my head pop out like great mountain ranges and I have learnt to make the most extraordinary noises.  Mum has to hold me by the collar to stop me pulling us both into the canal or the hedge or a strange boat, or a dustbin or anything else that takes my fancy. I am very proud! I have mastered walking on my hind legs (as long as my collar is being held) and lurching at everything. Some joggers gasped, a lady took a wide berth when seeing us and a man hid in the hedge.  The only bad manners have been from a swan that hissed and made Mum a bit shouty. I have cleared the towpath! There is much more room for us it is so exciting where are moored at the moment. I am so excited and having a lovely time. Mum on the other hand is cross, I can’t imagine why.

Lots of Love

Boots

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans NEVER understand the things that we do for them - keep up the good work anyway....

Lynx the greyhound, nb Indigo Dream

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots all this will get you in the Olympics in 2012 i think, keep training

Granny & grandpa

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home