Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Front Doors

In 2007 I posted about the trouble I was having with my front doors. I said I had done a temporary fix. At the time I only intended to leave it a few months before fixing them properly, but in true boating style a few months led to a few years and finally in November Kedian Engineering came and replaced my front and back doors. By the time he came, the old doors really had had it and leaked ferociously – you can see why!

DSC05419

The new doors are excellent – solid steel deliciously lined with ash trim. Kedian is the place to go for new doors – I have new back doors too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mined your head on the now steel doors Maffi too
Allan

5:26 PM  
Blogger WhatKathyDid said...

He's coming to give me a quote for back doors a week on Sat! Hope he's as good as you say.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home