Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Caxton and Matilda Rose and the encounter

Narrow boats Caxton and Matilda Rose are currently around Macclesfield and on Sunday they decided to start moving. With four crew and a car, 2 went off on the boats and 2 went off to get the car.  I love their account of an encounter with another boater, I am not sure whether it was meant to make me laugh, but it did. It is written in such a way to generate the most wonderful ‘i love life’ cartoon strip! Humans are funny (and not in a malicious way). You can read it here and the account starts in the second paragraph. I hope it makes you smile too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nb Yarwood said...

Hi Bones
I am glad this post brought a smile to your face!
regards
Lesley

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home