Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Frustrated!

I do not have a programmers brain yet here I am programming! I have found that persistance has paid off and I have managed to program a stimuli to appear on the screen with a controllable temporal envelope, this is great except I can only get a Gabor (a stripy stimulus without a sharp edge) stimuli and I need a GAUSSIAN blog (no stripes, all one colour and no sharp edge). It is VERY frustrating. Normally I would just re-arrange the scientific question, but I want to do some colour naming and that requires the stimuli to be all one colour (gaussian) and not stripey (gabor).

I am stuck... grrrrr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bottle said...

Mmmmmm! Know the problem, had difficulty with the coffee machine this morning.

I have some coloured pencils if they would help.

;-)

1:04 PM  
Anonymous grey wolf said...

???? I'm sure you will work it out,whatever it is.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home