Friday, February 08, 2008

Weekends are Glorious

Hurrah, it is Friday and thus the end of a long week, or indeed a long month. I am thoroughly looking forward to the next two days of sleep and tidying things up. My bilges are now dry, and the boat smells less diesel like - thank you Maffi for all your hard work!

Last weekend Maffi's chum KH came to visit, and we pootled over with his trailor to pick up some furniture that was being thrown out. 2 sets of drawers for me, and a bookcase for Maffi. Maffi decided he didn't want the bookcase so I now have it. It is well known that the storage on my boat is minimal (unlike my posessions), but I hadn't quite expected to have a boat full of furniture to accomodate it. I have just about mastered the art of the highland fling in order to get from one end of the boat to the other without causing myself an injury, and over the weekend I am hoping to transform my dining room into something useable. Ho Ho Ho.

This boating lark is fun - isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

After a month of problems on our boat Serendipity - we are hoping to enjoy the weekend boating as well, As long as she (the boat) doesn't have any other ideas. So have fun!!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

anj p - did you enjoy it - fantastic weather!!!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home