Thursday, February 07, 2008

More Bilges

The bilges are now empty, and the contents are in 5 gallon jerricans from the army surplace store - there are 4 of those in total, and Maffis clear plastic one too. The majority of this is Diesel.

I often marvel at how my boat ever got a safety certificate - the diesel sedementor had a glass bowl and plastic lug: the glass broke.

As it happens I have already decided to get the diesel and exhaust systems replaced.

I have been extraordinarily tired of late and sleeping 10 - 11 hours at night solidly. Hopefully the weekend will see me with lots of energy to sort the rest of the boat out!

Many thanks for Maffi for all his help with the bailing and going to the shops for the cans!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Maffi, and now you, really seem to be dogged by bad happenings. I hope it is now all finished and kinder times lie ahead.

10:03 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

me too! I am naccered, but looking forward to a weekend of clearing up a nd tidying up!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you make very interesting reading both on your site and in CB. Hope the rest of the year brings you less problems and happier times are ahead on the cut.I look forward to reading what future adventures? you have in the future.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you he were a good lad !

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home