Friday, September 07, 2012

Butter fingers, knees.

Once again I have written an email on my iPad and failed to get the letters in the right place or even present at all. It is one of the major gripes I have with this tool. I realise it is me, but I dont have such a problem on a non touch keyboard (there is sensory feedback on that), and going back and editing is more time consuming than I am used to. For some reason I only notice the errors once I have sent the email!

Fortunately my emails rarely make sense, so anyone reading them will be well trained in gleaning any comprehension from them, but still, I would like to get it right.

 

In other news poor Maffi has hurt his knee (Aardvarks & Maffi's Boat: Ouch!!!) Get Well Soon...

 

Today the circus is setting up in town. Tomorrow I leave these quarters for home. I am looking forward to being back in leafy England.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

IPad typing is a pain. My son has a nifty cover for his which incorporates a Bluetooth keyboard and hardly adds any size.

8:11 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

My friend has one of those too. Hers is a generic one. Wheredid your son get his?

I have a snap up keyboard that works well for home, but it isn't suitable for travelling.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home