Friday, August 31, 2012

No problem.

Finally!!!  I was in the same place as Sue and Vic off NB No problem.  I was just trying to place this bouncy puppy that looked vaguely familiar as it greeted me with enthusiasm....I couldn't and then Sue and the grandchildren arrived. Of course - it was Penny!! I was delighted.  I was even more delighted when my evening of mischief was cancelled and I was able to spend a couple of hours in the pub with Sue and Maffi (Vic stayed at home with the family).  It was FAR too short but so lovely.  I had been hoping our paths would cross for longer than a passing wave, and finally it did...it is never long enough but there will have to be a next time.


Later  I leapt off the boat I was crewing from Banbury to Thrupp at Aynho to walk the towpath for a bit and Lo! There was Sue again!  We passed in the wind and went our own separate ways.

There are quite a few boaters I enjoy seeing....I would never have known about Sue and Vic if they didn't keep a blog so I am pleased they do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

How lovely, and I do so love meeting up with you too.

I spend the rest of the year looking for bones, no not you, but some bones of some kind to give you as a present when we meet! You loved the muntjac scull I know..

Oh and I also told you that you would love the Paris that you so much doubted! ;-)

12:23 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I wouldn't say i love it. I am pleased to have seen the catecombes but I am not a city girl by any stretch of the imagination.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home