Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sewing reply

Well, you may remember my frenzy at the sewing kit I had purchased to make minor repairs to the bathroom. 

I was so outraged at the impossible task being made more impossible by a company whose slogan was ‘care and repair’ – my experience being that it provided neither. 

I wrote a letter to let the company know what I thought about their comedy sewing kit.

I was astonished when a parcel arrived through the post with a rather fine response to my letter and a selection of their products. ‘Oh very funny’ I thought until I looked closely….

My main complaint, amongst other complaints of a ridiculous nature, was about the crazy size of the thread holes in the needles which were more miniature than even my imagination would stretch to.  You will imagine my amusement when I noticed the parcel contained this:

IMAG0340

The parcel was fantastic and I may even do some more sewing….  I am rather bemused with the lint remover roller (which appears to be a hairbrush with fly paper wrapped around it). Removing lint is the least of my problems….

I will now have to write a sheepish thank you letter.

Thrilled? Me? yes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yawn

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Davidss said...

Before your thankyou letter, you 'must' do some more sewing with the new kit, so you can judge just how sheepish / thankful your letter should be.
There, doesn't the prospect of more sewing just 'make your day'?

:-)

7:51 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I thought I might sew the reply...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home