Friday, June 24, 2011

Just stuff

 

I returned home to discover the estate across the water had changed and Lo there was Rowan.

IMAG1807

The skipper looked far to jovial and there were strange things going on with the front but I thought nothing off it and went for a walk with the dogs. Dogs are funny. They start by staring at you wondering whether you are EVER going to catch up:

IMAG1809

but they soon flake

IMAG1818

When I came back I noticed Rowan had done a poor show of Camouflage.

IMAG1819

Curious.

I am off to the Braunston Historic Boat Rally tomorrow. I had a great time last year. I mentioned to Boots that it was time for the Rally but he didn’t seem keen to come so he is going to stay with Molly and Maffi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home