Monday, June 13, 2011

Friends and Narrowboat Leaf

On Thursday I noticed some old friends, Dick and Chris, boating past on their boat. I leapt out to say HELLO and we had a little natter before they pressed on to moor up. They actually stayed here for a few days but with one thing and another I didn’t get to see them. I popped along this morning but it was a bit early so I rushed around after I returned home from work this evening to see them but I was down cast to see they have moved on. 

A day after the arrival of my friends I was once again throwing the back doors open when I noticed one was a bit stiff.  I peered out further and found a mug sitting there with a note.

“A present from Fran and Lance on nb Leaf. We felt it would be more appropriate for you to have it”

What tremendous kindness.

IMAG1654

When full of tea the back lights up:

  IMAG1695

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home