Monday, April 05, 2010

Not so bad..

I have stuck the door panels in and I am rather pleased with them after all; they aren’t perfect, but as you all pointed out – it doesn’t matter!:

DSC06273 

Here is Boots playing wistful ‘pleased take me for a walk’ jazz on the imaginary piano:

DSC06270

I am having a good time in Cropredy; there are lots of lovely walks over the fields  - this mornings was the best so far as a steam train went past on a lovely clear stretch of railway that I was looking down to from the top of a hill!

Tomorrow I think I will head south again and make my way slowly to Lower Heyford.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww boots is a dream,love the panels and skeletons,

Free2live,

6:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brill Bones

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boots is missing Molly

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The panels look fab!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home