Saturday, April 03, 2010

O.K. from a distance…almost

I am trying to put some new back panels on the back doors.  I decided to try and replicate the original ones that Weeping Cross made for me several years ago, and used to sit in my front doors.  Sadly I am not as good an artist as him and they have come out rather fuzzy and embarrassingly so – not least because now I have done them I am sure that next time I could do better. I don’t have the heart to sand them down and start again just now.  Maybe I should have had some templates made or taken longer over them.  The edges are a bit fuzzy. From a distance they don’t look too bad so I think I will put them up anyway until I find a better way of doing them.

Here they are:

 

edit2 edit1

4 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

What's wrong with those? I think they're great. At least you didn't ask me to redo them ...

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sure weeping Cross would have re done them, heheheh- but actually those pictures are fab!!! looks good to me


Free2live

1:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whats wrong with them?

3:25 PM  
Blogger life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

They look great, and anyway whats so good about perfect, good job!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home