Thursday, February 18, 2010

dumb!

My new licence arrived in the middle of January, but a licence holder did not so I propped it up in the window and asked the patrol officer if he had any spare. I saw him again yesterday, and he doesn’t.  I decided I would write to BW and ask them to post me one.

Today I decided my flowers were wilting due to lack of light so I opened the curtains to one of my windows, took down the pirate flag and was amazed to discover that I have a licence holder in the window bearing a 2008 licence.  I have now dried the 2010 out and removed the 2008. How daft!

It just goes to show how often I look in my own windows!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wozie said...

Never mind, Maffi said he would bring you some boat cake, but we suspected that it may never reach you!
So call in here tomorrow, as your cake awaits you.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a blatant slur on my unblemished character.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home