Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And a bit of what I do.

 

We all have different ways of relaxing, and sometimes many different ways of relaxing. One of my ways is to draw. I find my mind floats away as I get into it, I am not that good, but the enjoyment I get out of it makes drawing special to me.  I haven’t done any drawing for a long time, but here are some of the things I drummed up when I was whiling away some time on the boat. Some are finished, some are the start of something.  I am sure I have seen the third one down somewhere before, but I can’t remember where – I drew it anyway.

 

eye handscream1fish   1Bones 2bones boat

eye1

I keep meaning to get my pencil out again, but I seem to have so many other things I want to do too!

5 Comments:

Anonymous bottle said...

I think you need to get your eye in a little more.

COAT!!!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets see some happy LIFE not death things. you are a good drawer.

Free2live

7:21 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Some good stuff!

7:28 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Free2live eyes are very much alive, as is the body. The struture within us carries our being, our life. Sometimes it goes wrong, sometimes people try to frighten us, or take away what we have, but life, pure life, is what thrives and what these things were made for.
I think they are very much about life and what makes us human.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear where your coming from Bones, thanks for explaining


Free2live

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home