Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Art Aboard the Good Ship II

Still on pieces with a story that people have given to me:

When I first lived on a boat I had a teenager living with me.  Teenagers are great company and we had great fun together.  She drew me this:

DSC05388

Many people may say she was disturbed, she wasn’t, she was however troubled.  I was pleased when I saw this picture, not least because the ‘devil’ doesn’t have her in his hands.

I was delighted when WeepingCross gave me this – it is a lovely print with lots of history.

DSC05378

 

There are some pictures that follow me everywhere. This Fregus Noone was given to me by my eldest sister when I was about 16

DSC05386

I love photography and I am particularly enjoying some of 8ch’s recent work.

I also have some lovely illustrative work by Joanna Heneker

DSC05387

and last but not least, the last supper:

DSC05389

3 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

I love art, art like music is so personal and emotive. That picture drawn for you is excellent and does show things going on in her mind, but don't we all have our own demons playing in our heads?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow, you have some fantastic pieces on the Good Ship! I only have my photographs for now, but I do have a board full of all sorts of interestng things we've collected.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good stuff I think more of us should follow this lead.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home