Monday, November 02, 2009

Saturday and a Party

I had a telephone call from Polly in the morning asking if I would like to go to her party.  I love children on the telephone because they whisper really really quietly… which makes me whisper really quietly back which makes me look very odd if it is in public!

I thought these eye balls were pretty impressive

31102009581

But the blood clots really did my head in!

31102009582

The freaky fingers were really rather good

 31102009586

As were the marshmallows… but I had to leave before I scoffed the lot!

31102009587

Thanks for a lovely party Polly!

On a side, Carl was talking about thermodynamics in relation to the fire. I asked him which law or laws applied to what was going on in the fire. He said number 1. Unfortunately  I couldn’t really tell him he was wrong, I  mean explore it further, and he was only 10.

 

And for those of you who have forgotten about such interesting topics, here is a wiki link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home