Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moon Rise

Not my best picture, but I think you will get the gist!



I love the enormous moon as it rises over the fields. This big moon reminds me of a trip in the car with Weepingcross one evening... we chased an enormous moon all around Oxford, up dead ends, into drives, around estates and eventually found ourselves driving up a long steep hill to Shotover Hill. Weepingcross was convinced we had lost the moon and it was behind us but I was SURE it was just over the top.... so we kept on going.... we arrived at the top and there at the end of an alley of trees was the moon - fantastic! What an amazing view!

6 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

Really nice photo there Bones...I love full moons.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful pic Bones. Well done!
Sue1946

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

So Gothic looking. I like it!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

Not a comment but can you please give me any info on "Dusty" Where he is, what price his diesel, does he do a split on price and contact details please. My frends daughter are taking his 70footer from Barby to the Thames and needs to fill up next week sometime.
Brian
ditchcrawler at gmail dot com

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I was wondering if you'd like to exchange links with me?
If yes, please leave your blog url as a comment at:
Boating Equipment or e-mail me on webmaster at boating-equipment.org.
I'm linking to you first, then when you have time link me back, ok?
Thanks, Felipe

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home