Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pancakes

Last night, armed with 24 glorious pancakes, I was a complete and utter triumph in the kitchen. For the main course I conjured up a stuffed pancake dish which turned into a pancake instead of pasta lasagna with cheese sauce poured over the top. The pancakes rather rudely dissolved into the dish, but it was absolutely gorgeous. Then pudding was more pancakes.

How do you like your pancakes?

I like mine with butter and sugar. YUM. I did try one with lemon and sugar, but that just isn't quite as delicious.

Needless to say I have more pancakes left over, so there may well be pancakes all week.

4 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

I have a few favourites Apple and Blackberry is one that is tops.
2nd is Banana and Nuttella, that is a big one in Paris from the street vendors.
Warm Maple Syrup is another beauty. I have to say lemon and sugar is number still a wonderful one and always a treat.

8:37 PM  
Blogger WeepingCross said...

I still remember those grey pancakes you served me on one occasion. Suitably Lenten, at any rate.

9:49 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Ah yes WC - those deliciously scrummy pancakes we had. YUMMY. =o)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ours were with bacon and honey. Yum! followed by Nutella.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home