Thursday, February 05, 2009

Snow and the ministry of funny walks

Now that we have a decent amount of snow I thought I would post a picture of the good ship languishing in it this morning:



Something I love about the snow is the way people walk! It really does make me chuckle seeing people with their tiny footsteps then their long strides accompanied by the general lurching around as they try and maintain their balance. The world becomes rather comical in the snow! Even the ducks are confused as you can see from the swan and duck traces in the water in the photo above!

Not only that - but have you noticed the footwear? Maffi was giggling away this morning as he pointed out the ladies still wear their high heals and stiletto's!

3 Comments:

Blogger BigJohn said...

Is that a languish? Doesn't look like it to me. Looks more like a cold-blooded shell offering cosiness!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Oh I so agree on the footwear and funny walks, it certainly makes me giggle as well.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It needs a name. Maybe the 'Snow quickhopsteptrot'

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home