Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Banging the bonce

I see that Maffi mentioned my 'incident' on Sunday. I stood up in the doorway of the boat, and banged my head (it is much shorter than me). Not only have I had a resounding headache since the occasion, but my neck and back have been feeling most unpleasant. As I was at the Dr surgery anyway today I decided to mention it. Apparently I have whip lash. Normally I have concussion and go completely doo lally, so I suppose the whip lash makes a change - hope it doesn't last as long.

4 Comments:

Blogger nb piston broke said...

Maffi did'nt mention any whips to me he said you bumped your head I wonder HOW

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you poor thing, sorry to hear this, get well soon

Free2live

12:48 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

I hope you feel better very soon!

lots of love,
Claire

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year I had months of dizzy spells before I worked out it was because I'd banged my head on the boat's hatch (lesson: never run up the steps after an errant dog without checking whether said hatch is open!). Don't let the health and safety executive know - we'd all be grounded!
Hope you recover swiftly.
Sue, indigo Dream

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home