Friday, December 05, 2008

Phew

Last night Adam and Miss T came to visit, so we went to the local hostelry to sample their ale. I was in a foul mood for most of the day, but the anticipation of their arrival soon cheered me up. Not only that, but weeping cross telephoned and left a message (the signal in the local is poor), which also cheered me. Friends are good.
NOT ONLY that, but Ocelot (the greatest blogger of the world...not) has organised my morning tomorrow, and will tow me to get diesel, then drop me off on my mooring - this saves me having to punt one handed down the canal! Hurrah.

The weekend is looking good, the sun is shining which will help me fix my bike, and empty my bedroom out into the shed so I can get too sorting that out.

The real bonus of the day was a communication with my boss this morning. I asked if I could leave early so I could do some work on the boat and bike, and he suggested I took the whole day. This really DOES make things easier, and it also means I can rest my hand so the RSI goes away quicker.

2 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

Lovely to see you too - saved me from being grumpy...I want a boss like yours :-)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Your boss, Miss T, is FAR more understanding and thoughtful!

love

boss

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home