Friday, July 04, 2008

Still dreaming, but progressing

Well, that is enough of a break from the house. I realise the chances of me actually getting the property are rather remote; there are bound to be more people in a better financial position with better job security, and experience than me. However, it would be a shame not to try. I have organised to speak to some 'professionals' next week, but what I also need to do is find someone who has experience of a project such as this.
I rather like this door which leads from the kitchen to the hallway:


2 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

Just as well this is to your taste. It looks as though if you removed the door the rest of the house would fall down!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to being a guest in dream-land cottage.


Free2live

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home