Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hadar

Last night we went over to NB Hadar to pay them a visit. It is a while since I saw them last, so it was good to hear the highlights of their travels. It felt like mere minutes that we were chatting away, but it must have been a couple of hours! During the course of the conversation I was telling Jo and Keith about Sundays antics of getting the motorbike on and off the boat, and running the 'new plan' past them. Keith had a better idea, and him and Jo had just the thing! In their hold, they have a metal trough and fortunately for me they didn’t need it any more. Not only that, but they were exceptionally generous and GAVE it to me! I couldn’t believe it, such kindness!!!!! I am thrilled… here is a picture:


It fits across the gunwales PERFECTLY, and it is the exact length of the bike! I just need to adjust the loop on the end so it holds the front wheel, and hey presto, shifting the bike around will be a breeze [hysterical laughing stage left]

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I think I will have to keep this post away from Hubby, he is trying to find a way to get his Harley on board at the mo, even though we don't have a tug deck and crane

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bones,
Like the new bike ramp don't be too enthusiastic when you ride it over or you may take an unexpected plunge!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Oh wow it really does fit perfectly?
I am so pleased we were able to help, although Keith has to take the credit as he thought of the thing in the first place.
You were most welcome to have it from us, as it was no further use to us. Call it recycling.
I hope that it works well and look forward to seeing the bike in place next time we meet up.
Hugss Jo

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home