Tuesday, May 23, 2006


over the weekend I did a bit more work on the boat. I replaced the floor in the dining room and painted the walls. I was delighted to get rid of the age old carpet which was full of dust and quite ragged. The new floor is laminate which I picked up from a jumble sale for five pounds.

In addition I have finally taken a picture of the front doors with the new panels:

The outside paintwork is very poor and although I had intended to repaint the boat this year, I think I will patch up and do it next year - I think I will make a better job of it later rather than sooner!


Blogger JayTee said...

You are reminding me that my paintwork really needs sorting. I was hoping to get it done in time for the Middlewich Boat & Folk festival where I'm meeting some friends but knowing me it will still probably look much as it does now.

Your boat looks really nice.

3:54 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...


I am not looking forward to sorting the paint work out at all... at least I can't make it any worse!!!!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous KG said...

Your boats looking good!
Congrats as well Dr :)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home