Thursday, September 26, 2013

A HOLE!

The electric blew AGAIN yesterday while I was trying to fit this shoreline socket. I think it must be my jigsaw as it was smelling a bit ripe; time for a new one (HURRAH! – my next one will not have yellow on it) My neighbour came to the rescue and I used his power. 

P1030257

So here it is.  I haven’t bolted it in yet because the ‘let’s not let Bones electrocute herself’ guru may need it out for something technical – like attaching a cable, or something.  Once that is done I can bolt it this side and out some lovely trim around the hole on the inside.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Graham said...

Bones,

At long last your biopic film is on Film4 tonight at 9.00. The nation will be watching!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Halfie said...

Yellow?

4:04 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Yellow is evil....everyone knows that! :-)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Halfie said...

You wouldn't like my isolation transformer, then!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home