Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Banbury, Flowers, Plastic and Views

I think the title says it all.  Banbury has a few gems around the place and this is one:

IMAG1463

The delectable Erica sent me some flowers via Kate on Sunday. I rather like them!

IMAG1468

Marks and Spencers always puzzles me. I went to buy some mushrooms the other day. You have to pay for a plastic bag  - which is great, it gives you the impression they are saving on waste. They aren’t. These mushrooms came in a well wrapped plastic tray and I was astonished to see that each mushroom had been carefully grown (or the box moulded or both) to fit the indentations.  Sometimes, when I shop there, I feel as though I am buying a lot of packaging and the food comes free.

IMAG1469

And this is the view out of my window. The boat in view is for sale.  I rather like it. I won’t buy it, but it makes me want to!

IMAG1470

so there we are. Another few days have passed in Banbury. Before I know what has happened I will be boating again.  A friend is coming for the weekend which will be nice and I am hoping another friend will join the merry band then there will be three of us…although it is only Tuesday, but Saturday there may be a million volunteers to make tea and sandwiches! One never knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home