Tuesday, November 02, 2010

What does a women see in a man?

I don’t normally like jokes as I never seem to get them or understand them. However, my sister sent me this which is so brilliant I had to share:

Subject: University of Toronto STUDY (very interesting and short)

A study conducted by U of T's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.  For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.  However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest with a bat up his ass while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected on this subject.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

How true, how true, take it from one who is having a tropical moment as I write this!!

Debbie.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh that made me laugh.....

Sue, Indigo Dream

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home