Sunday, August 08, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I had a headache yesterday so I took some Ibuprofen you should have seen the fuss Mum and Karen made… I was taken to the vet – the VET for  a minor HEADACHE (actually they were vile so I spat one out) !! Fortunately the Vet telephoned mum on the way and it was decided that I hadn’t taken too many and I would be fine.  It was just a headache Granny. Anyway, mum says I am not to help myself to medication in future. I suggested she hid them better. She suggested I stopped snooping..well, you can imagine how I felt about that.

She should know that I only ever eat cushions and chairs to excess and before you say anything I didn’t eat the varnish, I was helping.

Lots of Love

Boots

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boots, you are a one....

If you're going to become a criminal and steal drugs, at least nick ones that are fun, taste nice and won't land you in the vets :-)

Blue and Lou, nb Indigo Dream

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home