Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lining

Some of the lining isn’t too bad, so I decided to paint it grey and see what happens. It looks much better. I wasn’t sure what colour to do below the gunwhale, I tried white but it was vile, so I tried grey but it was too cold, so I mixed a different grey and it seems to work.  Annie suggested I try mauve, but I couldn’t bring myself to buy any.

12052010964

I have also put up a shelf and decided that I probably want a sofa/bed and not the two chairs/beds I have.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Tidy said...

Bones
Who painted the picture on the wall?
Andy

6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michelle Fields

9:16 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

That is right, Michelle Fields - you can read more about her here:
http://www.britishartists.co.uk/michele_field/

She displays (and sells) some of her work in Annie's tea room in Thrupp.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home