Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Dear Granny and Grandpa

I have discovered the most wonderful thing, classes are hilarious!  In the last class I went to mum was told to ‘use her voice’ to get me to come to her when I have wondered off, and to make sure it sounds as though what she is doing is more interesting than what I am doing.

I have discovered that if I wonder off into the bushes and ignore her she will call again. Then you can see the penny drop and she remembers to be all excited.  She quickly looks around to make sure no-one can see or hear her and then she starts making all sorts of extraordinary noises.  Initially I was horrified and rushed back as quickly as possible in case any of my friends heard her, but after a while I decided to see just how far she would go!

So far we have had yodels, whoops, ‘yoo hoo’s’ and red Indian noises. Mostly I return back at the red Indian noises as I fear she may explode if she has to do anything else, but today I decided to just look up and see what she was doing – she saw me and started to do what she calls ‘running’ away.

This has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. It is so funny I can barely describe it – everything seems to go flying -  my lead, her hair, her coat, everything! To top it off she uses 2 legs! TWO I tell you. It is totally impractical and a complete hoot.

 

I think walking is faster.

 

Lots of Love

Boots

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o boots, maybe you should give mum a diggeree doo, they make a noise, and you might like that!!!! Mum's do lots of things for their loved ones and i am sure Mum would manage to have variety maybe a penny whistle?
hope you are not laughing too much at these classes, I think they are meant to be serious!!!

Granny & Grandpa

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s Grandpa has lots more things you would like on the compost heap, so come soon!!

Granny

Free2live

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home