Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Dear Granny and Grandpa,

Mum says it is good manners to write a thank you letter so I thought I would. I am not sure I am ready to thank mum for the curry she cooked earlier, so I am going to thank you instead. Thank you for my lovely holiday. I think Grandpa's compost heap is splendid



I have a lovely new toy, it is pink, but I think I can live with that because it is really good fun.



Mum throws it once and then I run around with it until I fall flat on my side from exhaustion.

I had a lovely time at Uncle Ians, he has rabbits (or he did) in his garden, and I like rabbit; it looks good in my tummy. I cleared up as much of the fluff as possible, but there was still a few bits in the morning. Mum isn't sure whether I should catch rabbits (uncle Ian does), but I am so fast there isn't a lot she can do about. I wonder if cats taste like rabbit? they look as fury.

I had a nice time at Uncle James' too. He had a go with the cooker. It was fascinating. He forgot my egg though.



I also had a go jumping out of the upstairs window, it was great fun and a nice young man found me and looked after me until mum appeared... she looked very tired muttering something about never having walked up a hill so fast (Uncle James lives on a hill). Poor chap was given a bear hug when she saw him with me. You may wonder why I jumped out the window... I think you would do the same, the wall paint is very very very bright, it is brighter than a bright thing on a bright day in brightsville.

Would you like to know my Christmas list? I need several new leather leads. Mum says I can't have one because I keep eating them, but I don't like the string one, it is a) yellow b) cheap and c) nasty. I keep eating it, but she keeps making more! Perhaps you could have a word?

It was lovely seeing you and playing in your garden with my cousins and having a walk at the abbey with my granny. I love my granny. (I love my grandpa too, but don't tell him!)

Thank you.
Lots of Love
Boots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And..... where...Oh where....Is the picture of me sleeping with Granny? mummy you forgot,that is norty! i will have to chase rabbits now, and make you run fast.

Free2live

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home