Saturday, November 15, 2008

To Strip, a bit.

This morning I discovered that I could undo some screws in the bedroom whilst enjoying the luxury of my bed, using my nice long handled screw driver. Having started, it seemed rude not to finish, so I dismantled the rather large and unpleasant wardrobe over the end of the bed, Maffi finished it off and took all the rubbish to the bin (I am poorly).



The bedroom looks much better without the cupboard



but the ceiling doesn't look as though it will be much fun!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poorey? whats wrong? and what will you use instead of a cupboard, preseumebly there were things in the cupboard.Or is that too practical a thought?

Free2live

3:55 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

I am afraid it is a great tragedy.. I have what most people call Flu, but I know to be a cold. I even have ulcers on the roof of my mouth! I am being most brave about it, and only wailing every now and again rather than all the time.

The cupboard contents are now in the dining room... but the bedroom is very tidy now.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home