Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Boil 'em up.

Maffi posted about my antics a couple of days ago, I chose to boil the bones outside to ensure the stench didn't permeate the boat. I put the pot on the BBQ and borrowed a chair to sit in as I contemplated the scene. Unfortunately the chair was rather damp, but I found it didn't impede my enthusiasm too much. What was amusing was when the neighbouring two boats decided to come and chat. They stood around the pot chatting away and I sat in my damp chair chuckling to myself, what an amusing scene! I did wonder whether I should give my chair up to one of the visitors, but that would possibly have been cruel as they too would have received wet derriers.So there we all were, barely a meter away from the stench having a civilised conversation!

I am VERY pleased with the results:

1 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

Considering what they used to look like, that's very impressive!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home