Friday, July 25, 2008

The Broad Face Comes up Trumps

Not long ago I was complaining about the Jolly Boatman and its inability to provide a meal they said they could. In that post I mentioned the problems I had had with the Broadface. However, after writing to them, they have cleared up the problem of communication between their waiting staff and the kitchens, and wrote me a very long email explaining that it would not happen again; that they take allergies very seriously; and that my experiences were completely and utterly unacceptable. The broad face therefore IS a place to go for allergies. The food is also exceptional, and they reassured me that it IS made up fresh on site, so that is good too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitewater said...

I told you so, see previous commnet on allergies.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home