Monday, May 19, 2008

Presents!

I am greatly blessed with my wonderful friends, and of late I have been given some wonderful presents by them. Here are some piccies:

I always used to wear a cross, but I lost it. After a while I bought another one, and that fell in the bilges. So I have been without one for quite sometime. replacement. I find a strange comfort in having a cross around my neck; something to hold in times of trouble, something to ignore; and something to cover my bare neck. I have missed my old ragged cross.
I was really pleased and very grateful when WeepingCross arrived on saturday with an Olive Wood replacement:



And then, another message on my shout box - a skull! Thanks Kim.



I have also been given a book called Archaeology of the Canals by PJG Ranson. I do approve of having two middle names. Thank you!

Maffi was in the local market and came accross a picture of two of my loves which he purchased for me; Steam trains and steam ploughs:



THANK YOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

How blessed you have been!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home