Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday

The sunrise from my bedroom window is simply delightful. The camera doesn't do it justice at all:



Despite having an Eco fan and the fire on all night my wardrobe (and thus my bedroom) was only 6degrees C, this is a bit chilly for me. The stove wasn't that warm either - I seem to have mastered the art of keeping the fire in and alight all night but emitting very little heat. I wonder if I can get a medal for that!

The head is MUCH better this morning, but I am still not right as I still feel a bit sick too. More rest.

I shut my finger in the door this morning - ouch!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6°, 6° I'll have you no that is almost tropical, in my days as a young person, we used to have to scrape the ice of the window before we could look out.

Although when we arose it was dark, we saw the sunrise when we were working in the fields.

Bloody youngsters don't know there born, hummph.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops!!! I 'no' I missed a typo, 'know' matter

9:48 AM  
Blogger JT said...

I feel a Monty Python sketch coming on...

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us put bones in a paster cast now- to prevent any more incidents!

Bless her!
Free2live

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my day we used ice cubes to keep warm..............for jt

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home